Monday, October 12, 2015

In His Strength

Exodus 4:10- 12 NIV)

Moses said to the Lord, “Pardon your servant, Lord. I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue.”

 The Lord said to him, “Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the Lord? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.”

     Moses felt inadequate because of how he talked. He felt his weakness was too big to do what God had said. God made us, He knows our strength and our weakness. But He is not limited by our weakness. 
      In 2 Corinthians 12:9  it reads My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
      What you see as a weakness could be the very thing that God uses to encourage or help someone else.  What you see as a weakness could be your area of ministry.  We must see ourselves in light of the Word of God not our shortcomings. God can use you if you are willing to allow Him to.

No comments:

Post a Comment