Friday, July 29, 2016

Uniquely Different

Image result for uniquely different quotes


For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. PS. 139:13-16 ESV

God knows you for it was He who formed you. He is not shock or surprise by your weakness, for they are a part of His glorious plan for your life

God has made each of us different for His plan and His purposes. He purposefully designed you to be uniquely different.  God design you to leave a unique footprint on this earth. This can only happen when you embrace your difference and agree with the plans and purposes of God. 

God loves you for you. You do not have to try to impress Him or others. Simply be who God created you to be. Live on purpose and be uniquely different.

Blessings Always

Marvena


No comments:

Post a Comment