Saturday, July 9, 2016

I Still Believe

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

In spite of  all that has happen this week in the United States I still believe this.  The verse said if my people. AMP version says those who are called by my name. The verse is not talking to those who are not the people of God but those who are.  Those of  us who name the  name of  Christ as our Savior we must pray, we must humble ourselves and we must seek His face and yes we must turn from our wicked ways. Those who do not know our God are not charged in these verse.  Those who are called by His name are.

I still believe God is able to heal our land. I still believe that He is bigger than it all. Join me in interceding for our nation and its Leaders.  Let us shout from every housetop and every valley that we need God to heal our land. We need God in America. We need God in our families. We need God and we will not stop crying out to Him or for Him to heal our land.

Let the people of God boldly stand up declare and demonstrate the power of His love and saving grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment