Saturday, September 19, 2015

Thank you

What is my task? To get the gospel around the world in the shortest possible time to every man and woman and boy and girl! - Aimee Semple McPherson

This is the motivation behind this blog.  I want the world to know Jesus.   I do not have a follow button on the page because I don't want to get caught up in how  many people are following me. I know the page is being viewed and that is enough.  Your stopping by the page is encouraging to me. No matter how many times you visit or how many post you read.
Please know that I am praying for everyone who has visited the blog and those who are yet to visit it. In a matter of 3 months the page has been viewed in 7 different countries. To God be the glory. Keep stopping by and please leave comments or your prayer request.

Yours in Christ,
Marvena Haynes

No comments:

Post a Comment