Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Isaiah 6:8

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!” NIV

Every day is a blessing from God. It is an opportunity for us to move out of the ordinary and into the extraordinary work of God.

Early in life I was determine to make a mark on this world. Now my desire is to allow God to use me so He can make a mark on the world through me.  I want to be a willing vessel that He can use. What about you?

It can be easy to say Lord send me but hard to do, especially, when God ask us do what is uncomfortable.

Part of embracing the journey is truly embracing the call of God on your life and moving in agreement with God.  I believe Isaiah understood the importance of agreeing with God and the plan God has for his life.

To agree with God we first must hear and know His voice. Secondly, we have to say. I other words we have to say yes, to what we heard. Thirdly, we must be willing to do or go. We heard, we agreed with our mouth now we must agree in action to what it is God has plan for us.

This does not mean he knew everything or that he would not face difficulty but he was willing to allow God to mark the world through him.


No comments:

Post a Comment