Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hold on to God's Hand


Today I learn that a former preschool student of mine has lost her father. She is only 4 years old and now  a heart broken mother is face with the difficult challenge of telling 6 children that their Dad has pass. As my heart ached for her I was reminded of just how insignificant my problems seem. My hardest task today was getting my 2 year old to take a nap.

Do I understand why this family must endure this, no but I trust the Father. He is still in control even when we do not understand. His love is never ending and it never fails. I pray that through this pain they will not only hold on to each other but to Father God.  It is when we are weak that He is strong.

No matter your challenge today, tomorrow, or even next week remember to hold to God’s unchanging hand. His hand is extend to all mankind we simply need to take hold of it and not let go.


No comments:

Post a Comment