Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Not Ashamed


Romans 10:11New International Version (NIV)
As Scripture says, “Anyone who believes in him will never be put to shame.”
When I hear the word shame I think about humiliation and embarrassment. As a Christian I have to ask myself are where times when I felt shame of the Gospel of Jesus of Christ? Have there been times I silently sat by and been to shame to share the word? Has doubt cause me to not fully rely on Him?

This scripture is about empowering the Believer to truly believe and trust in all Jesus did for us through the cross of Calvary. We have a promise that if we believe on Him we will not be put to shame. It is not so much about being shame before men, but I do not want to be shame before God. I want Him to know that yes I fully rely on you, God.  Yes, I believe in your Holy Word. Yes, I believe Jesus is the son of the Living God. I believe and I will not be ashamed!

Pray:  Lord never let me not be ashamed that I am a Christian. My I boldly declare your righteous word in season and out of season. In Jesus name amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment