Friday, January 4, 2019

Hi everyone:
 I am so excited about 2019!! I am ready to see God do mighty things in our lives.
I have recently started and Etsy shop posting inspirational quotes and Bible Verses. The items are available through instant download and can be used to post on your blog or social media outlet. You could decide print and frame the item or use the image to create your own greeting card.
I have included the link to my shop {https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandsHappyDesigns} and have a special sale on 1 of the items. You get two downloadable prints for $.50.  If you choose to purchase the sale print I asked that you leave a positive review on my shop page. If you purchase the review and you have some constructive critique please email us at handshappydesgin@gmail.com. Even if you choose not to purchase any thing I would appreciate any feedback you have for me.

Check out my next week post Title: The Lord is With You on Thursday Jan. 10,2019

No comments:

Post a Comment