Sunday, May 1, 2016

Safe Place


The safest place I found is at the Masters. feet. When I am at His feet the cares of the day just melt away. I become lost in the glory of his presences. All that matters at that moment in time is Him and our unconditional love for each other. He is my safe place where I find rest, comfort and peace. All at the masters’ feet. For His banner over me is love. 


If need rest or peace I encourage you this day to listen to these words found in Matt. 11:28-30.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Come to Jesus and find rest and strength for the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment