Saturday, December 26, 2015

Life without you

TobyMac did a song called Me without you. In the song He gives different analogies of  how life would be without the Lord. You may not be a TobyMac fan but can you image your life without the Lord? I know I can not. But the song did make me think. Have I taken my relationship with the Lord for granted? Am I still as passionate about him as  I was when I first became a Christian? Is He still number one or have I let, family, work and church activity take His place?

With all we have going on, let us not take our Lord for grant. Let us be ever mindful that life without him would not amount to much.  Never miss an opportunity to love on the Lord and thank Him for salvation and the infilling of the Holy Spirit.


Also I will post the video Me Without You by TobyMac be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment